How to use House Architecture in designing your dream home plan
An Architect is one who designs your house but an Architect unless he has a great burning passion about his work , then and only then can he realize the dream house plan into a dream home plan. This creation of a home unless worked with love .A house architecture are the principles an Architect to create a dream home .The house architecture constitutes of the following aspects of architectural styles.
The architectural house style adopted today have a story to tell of the historical trends of the past. Some of our homes are influenced by the styles of the past movements and revivals of past architectural movements. The classical movement, Gothic, Neo-Classical, Gothic revival movement, Victorian, Tudor etc. and then the Modern, Post Modern and descontructivsm to today Green and Sustainable movement and the Net Zero Energy movement.
If you take time to look of the styles of the homes, you could see how the present home has the tell tales of the architectural movements of the past. The pediments, elements of the building which continues=d to be used even today, is a reflections of these past movements. The White House was built during the times when the Classical revival was current world over.Even as of today some of these features of the White House are copied into our bungalows .
Therefore houses today is telling of the evolution of styles and end result of technological changes that has brought changes in our society -that is the development of new material and of construction have had a tremendous effect on the styles and design of our dream home plan today. The technogical invention of glass , iron technology and siicone technology has vastly infuenced the kind of office buildings of today.
The architectural house styles available for selection are :
- Colonial styles
- Classical styles
- Spanish styles
- Mediterranean styles
- French styles
- Ranch styles
- cottage styles
- Log homes styles
- Georgians styles
- Victorian styles
- Tudor styles
- Post-modern styles
- Modern styles
- organic styles
- Green architecture and sustainable building style
- Net Zero Energy building type
- In choosing a style, for your dream home plan, you may want to choose from the past as they were and modernize the architectural layouts. you may need to suite architectural layout based on the availability of material locally and type of skilled craftsman. In some regions timber crafts men are available and in others mason workers are found in abundance and thereby you need to adapt accordingly otherwise the cost of the home will not within the affordable cost range.
- Any attempt to recreate the buildings of the past to its exactness, may be cost prohibitive. For instances the windows of building of the past are highly ornamented but present day houses are simplified to a great degree.
- An interesting point is with regards to homes recreating homes of the past to make your dream home plan. has its problems with changes that have happened since such as– The houses of the Founding Fathers in the America had water-wells outside the home. The slaves fetched water from the well for them to take cold showers.*1 This was so due to the situation of the times. Modifying the homes to suite for the modern day will requires the skills of an Bungalow Architect, do contact us if you need help with this regards at http://www.sda-architect.com
Today’s design is less simplified during the industrial revolution which warranted mass productions. New motto “Less is more” to describe his aesthetic tactic of arranging the numerous necessary components of a …”by Architect Ludwig Mies